Preparing for your Session
- Get plenty of rest
- Increase your water intake and stay away from alcohol;which can make you bloated and puffy a few days ahead.
- Shave your legs, armpits and other bits morning of your shoot. If you wax, plan on doing it at least 5 days ahead.
- Get a manicure. It makes a big difference in your pictures.
- Get your hair done before your shoot. A fresh cut and color always make you look your best. Try for 3-5 days prior to the session.
- Don't tan - no spray tans, no tanning salons or in the sun at least 5 days before your shoot. You don't want to come in with red blotchy skin and tan lines are not attractive in your photographs.
For best results in your photo session, having your professional hair and makeup done by my artist makes a HUGE difference in your final pictures because of consistency with my editing style and the studio lighting.
- Come to your session in loose fitting clothing, you don't want any lines or imprint on your body from your lingerie or clothing. Be sure to invest in under garments that fit well.
- Arrive with a clean face so the make up artist has a "clean canvas" to start with. Wash and style your hair like normal but keep the styling products to a minimum.
-Wardrobe options are discussed during the consultation. Neutral colors photograph best however if we discover you have unique ideas for your look we can also talk about nail polish and lip colors.